Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Taiwanese Travel writer Ya Ruo Lin predicted her own death in Facebook


"Before I go cycling SOLO through the desert in Australia, I would like to share this photo which was taken in 2009 by FHM magazine. In case I die in the desert, you guys can use this photo for my funeral." These were the English words written by a Taiwanese flight attendant-turned-travel writer, Ya Ruo Lin, in her Facebook account just days before she has died after being hit by a bus in Australia.

31 years old Lin Ya-ruo was hit by a tourist bus owned by EMU Run Tours. She was cycling at 09:00 pm on a highway in Australia's Alice Springs. She has written "Camping in the desert during the night, if I were eaten up by animals, bitten death by spiders or hit by a car, at least people get to see this 2009 photo by the FHM magazine" under the same photo.

Ya Ruo Lin has worked as a flight attendant on Taiwan's China Airlines before leaving the job to be a full-time travel writter.

林亞若魂斷異鄉 志工不捨
Ya Ruo Lin has uploaded this photo to her Facebook account before she died in a bus accident
in Australia. She wrote: "I would like to share this photo which was taken in 2009 by FHM magazine.
In case I die in the desert, you guys can use this photo for my funeral."
Source : 林亞若魂斷異鄉 志工不捨

No comments:

Post a Comment